Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Priceless

How many have really thought about saving a life or giving someone a second chance at life? What would you do to help? I thought about this today as I looked at some of the dogs that had been posted on my FB page.  A bonded pair that are 11 years young. One the hind quarters are beginning to fail and the other is still doing well. The owners dropped them at the shelter and the shelter staff posted hoping against hope someone would adopt. Then, there's the 5 year old male that was dropped at the shelter as the family traveled and was not home most of the time.

I know there are a lot of people out there like me. I cannot foster, my husband and the 2 pups would have my bags packed and locks changed if I were to bring home another dog. . So what can you do?
We are going to have the 7th Annual VGSR Golf Tournament and Auction fundraiser on Sept 12.
 We need your support.

The cost to play golf in the Tournament is: individual: $99.00
                                                                     foursome: $360.00
In addition, Sponsors are needed as well as items for the Auction.  All the needed forms are on the right of this post, under Important Documents!  It's easy.

Not only will you help VGSR continue to take in the young, old, sick and hospice dogs, you will have a good time with friends both 2 and 4 legged. We cannot do it with out your support.

The cost of the look of fear to gratitude in a GSD's eyes: Priceless
To see a Broken dog with no spirit to a dog with a sparkle in his eyes and smile: Priceless
The feeling you get when you know you helped to give these dogs a second chance: Priceless



,

No comments:

Post a Comment